Ultimate 72 Hourl Kit For Two People
Click to enlarge image(s)
72 Hour Emergency Food Kit For Two People
An emergency kit designed to get you started with your preparedness needs. Includes a premium 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle, 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire, four entrees, two breakfasts and two beverages for a total of 72 servings and 13,120 calories (2,186 per person, per day). Ideal to help 2 people survive for 72 hours.
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (8 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (8 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle
- 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire fire starter
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 7 lbs
On average, each individual serving requires 1 cup of water.
Hot water speeds up the process of reconstitution. Wise foods will be ready to eat more quickly when hot water is used. However, many of the foods can be re-hydrated and ready to eat with any temperature of water.
100% of these foods are packaged in airtight Mylar pouches. These pouches are then arranged in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
Storage Life: 25 years (sealed)