84 Serving Breakfast and Entr�e Grab and Go Food Kit
Click to enlarge image(s)
Grab N' Go Food Kits are perfect for any unplanned emergency. Our ready-made meals are packaged in airtight nitrogen packed mylar pouches, and then encased in durable plastic containers. Our unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen through a nitrogen flushing practice. Each 84 Serving Grab N' Go Food Kit includes 21 breakfast and entree meals perfect for any situation. Grab and Go Food Kits a shelf life of up to 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed. To receive the longest shelf life, be sure to store your 84 Grab N' Go Food Kit in a cool dry place.
84 Serving Grab N' Go Food Kit Includes:
- 2 pouches of Creamy Pasta (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- 1 pouches of Granola Strawberry Crunch (4 Servings)
- 3 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 Servings)
- 3 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (12 Servings)
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Total calories: 19,920
- Average calories per serving: 237
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 10 lbs
Cooking Directions: Bring 4 cups water to a boil, add contents of this package into boiling water and stir. Turn off heat, cover and let stand for 12 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Uncover and let cool 2 to 3 minutes.
Once Water is Added: Each pouch yields 4 servings of cooked food.
Storage Life: 25 years (sealed)
Grab N' Go Food Kit Dimensions: 12x12x10
Grab N' Go Food Kit Weight: 15 lbs
Click here to view Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki and Rice, Pasta Alfredo, Hearty Tortilla Soup, and Chili Macaroni
Click here to view Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Lasagna, Savory Stroganoff, and Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini
Click here to view Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Granola, Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain, and Apple Cinnamon Cereal
**Produced on equipment that also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, tree nuts and peanuts.